All Recipes > Salads
Tofu Salad with Lana’i Honey Ginger Vinaigrette
Crispy tofu and a fragrant Lana’i honey vinaigrette make this fresh summer salad bright and bountiful.
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2, 4-ounce containers Lana’i Mix
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 mini-cucumbers, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
For the Lana’i Honey Ginger Vinaigrette:
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Lana’i honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped Genovese basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped purple basil
- Salt to taste
Season tofu with salt and pepper and coat with cornstarch. Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook over medium-high heat until all sides are golden brown. Set aside.
For the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Assemble salad by placing lettuce mix on a platter and top with tofu, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions. Drizzle with vinaigrette dressing and serve.